My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 23 April 2011

Crafting For All Season's Disign Team

Hi Everyone, and a very Happy Easter!
I haven't posted for a couple of days because I have been so busy visiting my very poorly Aunt in hospital and today I went to the vets with my dear friend because her poor dog had to be put down she was very old and suffering. Rest in peace Jess.
It's been a strange couple of days with ups & downs!

I came home quite low and was thrilled to find an email from Dawn asking me to be on the DT at Crafting for all season's blog, it's a brand new challenge blog with some wonderful sponsors lined up. Some great blogs to visit from the other wonderful DT members. Pop over and check it out!
I'm a little nervous as it's my first blog DT but I am really looking forward to it.
First challenge Wednesday 18th May! It's "anything goes"
xx Jan

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jan - me too - really looking forward to it although I too am a little nervous. Look forward to "working" with you. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jan, your stuff is amazing so you're bound to do well with this.
    Sorry about your friends dog, it doesn't matter that we know we have to do these things it's still so very hard, hugs for her.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan,

    We are happy to have you on the team! Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I do hope she feels better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you!! you deserve it and Im sure you will do amazingly well. By the way mam sends on her congratulations and wishes you well.
    Marian (& mam)xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan