My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

A few simple cards including LIM

 I'm still here LOL I'm having a tired phase and it's taken me ages to make these simple cards. Bins overflowing and I am very good at making my room messy but not much else!

The cupcake card is from Tatty Ted cd



This card is made with backing paper from Tatty Ted cd & Papermania posh pals poodle stamp.
I used a snow marker & heat embossed on both dog cards to make it look like fur.
I used a Mariann Die & circle nestie. Sentiment is Anita's.

 I used grand nesties 4 to make the card then matted some smaller sizes the digital image is free
from Slielje here! All her images are beautiful & free. Cool eh!
I coloured both images with Copics & Pro markers.


My LIM card is for challenge 28 Getting inky. I'm certainly inky but not been very successful this challenge I'm afraid. After several attempts that have gone in the bin I made this using a post it note in the middle then stamped the diy bear where it had been.





Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. A lovely collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might be simple cards Jan, but they are all lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning sweetie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely cards Jan, hope you feel a bit better today. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    Thanks for your visit on my blog and your kind comment :)!
    Lovely cards you've made, and you have a beautiful blog!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a good idea to use your background stamp as a frame... the picture looks a little fuzzy on my monitor, I'm sure it looks terrific IRL.
    Thank you so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shaped cards and even though the LIM is blurred I htink it's a great idea to put a post it then stamp where it's been, a GREAT card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little image on your LIM card. So sweet. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB card Jan
    Thanks so much
    Mandi
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful set of cards and images. Loving your LIM card and can just make it out from you picture. Hope you are not as tired and enjoying your weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely selection of cards Jan, especially the Tatty Ted cup cake one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been a busy bee Jan. Lovely cards. I've a soft spot for the poodle one! :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan