My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

My first DT card for Creative Card Crew! Challenge "Handmade flowers."


Yay, my first card for CCC our challenge this week is Handmade flowers.
Our sponsor this week is the awesome Robyn's Fetish
 I have used "Violet red hat gal" by Robyn's Fetish. I coloured her with Copics.
I used 8x8 card made from Anna Marie Design A3 card. I also used AMD gold card and First edition papers Daydream.
I used mega oval nesties and a MS punch. Flowers were cut on Big Shot with a daisy die & pearl paper. Bits from my stash.
I am also entering into the Shopping our stash challenge 13. Things you cannot resist.
 I cannot resist First Edition paper books. Lets just say I have a few!
Thanks for calling and don't forget to pop over & see other DT's gorgeous creations.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Creative Card Crew Jan! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan, a great piece for your first DT card. I hope you have fun.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    I love the way you left us to see the lush papers on your card. It would have been a shame to cover up that lovely paper.
    Great design!
    The flowers are fab!
    And your image is wonderful. I love your colour combo.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flowers Jan, they go really well with your backing paper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, your card is absolutly pritty! I love the papers you have used and the coloration of the friendly lady! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is stunning gorgeous colours and fab details, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on becoming DT member again - how do you have time? Your card is super. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Jan your handmade fowers are great hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an adorable card! Love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan