My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Need a new PC/ Laptop?

I decided to buy a Sony laptop. It came on Friday and I love it. Paul & Chris at pc Warehouse HERE were great answered all my questions and us crafter's do have a lot of questions, don't we? Well we no what we want to do with our PC/Laptops! Don't we? Prices are excellent & it came the next day!
I am so pleased I have been able to set my A3 Brother printer up today via Bluetooth & got some Guns & roses & Lilli Allen on my phone for my ring tone! It might not sound much to some but I am so pleased with myself! Well someone has to be! lol! Anyhow I digress!
If you fancy a look pop over and take a peek. They are also on Ebay here.
Thanks for looking.
xx Jan

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a lucky bunny! it looks fab, just enjoy! Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan