My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 25 September 2011

Christmas cards!




Hi everyone. OH went to a car show today so while the cats away n all that! SIL & I went shopping! I ended up at The Range! Love that shop. I couldn't resist these Papermania stamps. The tree is huge but I love it,
Both cards are A5 in size. Both made from the same set of stamps.
Both made with Papermania capsule card stock.
Both heat embossed. Leaves on the LIM card is coloured with Copics & Liquid Pearls.

 My second  card is for the LIM Challenge "Sketch"
Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

13 comments:

  1. These are both lovely cards Jan. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Jan... I really like the second one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely cards Jan in fact all your cards are beautiful.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards Jan, love the dimensions of the tree though it looks fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks as though you had fun Jan. Lovely cards.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a lovely bauble arrangement Jan
    Super card
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both very lovely Jan,
    Love the images!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two Christmas cards!! Both gorgeous as well. I've still got to make dozens, have done about four. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them both Jan, that Christmas Tree looks fab.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow honey these are simply gorgeous ♥ ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful CAS cards. . love that shimmery golden tree! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are very elegant Christmas cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan