My Wonderful Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

Had a play with some of my new goodies!




First card was stamped with Penny Black tree, stamp & stick then heat embossed & glittered.
Matted onto silver card & Martha Stewart card.
.....................................
My second card was made using Dreamweavers Stencils glossy embossing paste & Gold Glamour dust. Sweet Poppy champaign bottle stencil. Glasses were stamped in Versamark then gold heat embossed..
.................................
My third was done with a stencil & Imagination Sparkle Paste.
Pictures and don't do them justice with using black card.
Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

2 comments:

  1. They still look fabulous Jan, you can see the sparkle really well
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Jan....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan