My Wonderful Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

My Harrogate goodies!


Hi everyone just a quick post for now! I thought I would share some of my Harrogate craft goodies with you.
We had a wonderful day, spent far too much, now I have to find a home for them! Sound familiar?
My lovely clear desk is now full!

I also got some fantastic A3 card from Ross Paper 50 sheets £4. A4 50  for £2.
 They don't have a website their no is
07808165363
They will be at Nissan on Sunday 9th October. Another great show.

I need to recover now lol!
I will try and catch up later & make a card!
Thanks for calling!
Have a lovely day.
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Some fab goodies there Jan, looks like you had lots of fun spending. Look forward to seeing what you make. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely lot of goodies Jan, I have been saving my pennies for Ally Pally in a couple of weeks time.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jan on keeping the economy going lol. You've got some lovely things to play with
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely lot of goodies.
    The papers look gorg!
    Have great fun using it all :)
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh fab goodies Jan, wish i coulda been there.
    have a wonderful day my lovely friend
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly had a good spend. Were they bargains or roughly the same price as you would pay online? I wonder whether it's worth paying the petrol, entrance fees and having the hassle ofoo the crowds. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan