My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Week 33 at Less is more! 1000 "Anything Goes" keep it Clean & simple!



Close up!
It's week 33 over at LIM.  The girls are trying to reach 1000 entries. So please pop over & join in.
My first card is my favourite at the moment. Lots of white space (LOL) Sorry girls!
I used a Penny black fantasy stamp for the tree, Kan Ban snowman stamp. Silver heat embossed. I stamped with Chloe's snowflake stamp & Brilliance white ink pad onto the acetate. I used MS deep edge for the borders. I dug out my Shrink plastic this week and cut out some snowflakes with Sizzix die.
Some ribbon from my stash.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

22 comments:

  1. WOw this is very posh!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curved acetate is great it gives a lovely shape to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shape Jan, they just look so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - I haven't seen this style before - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is very elegant, precious, I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acetate Jan
    Im impressed! lol
    Super job

    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Jan, so sweet stamp, i love it, well done, as ever.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he he, acetate!!!! well done! A gorgeous card, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, well done. You can view my card here
    Maureen........x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jan, the festive white & silver is fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, very elegant. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Jan and how brave to use acetate.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, show off, using acetate lol.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely snowy scene, very christmassy. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Christmas cards, and you used acetate!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card Jan, and acetate too well done !:O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, wow, wow Jan, this is stunning. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is an absolutely stunning card.

    Patzy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan