My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Wall Calender


Hi everyone. A very warm welcome to my new followers.
The first of our babies arrived at 5am this morning. Max weighting 7lbs. Another 3 to go lol!
Still no news from Germany about our granddaughter she is one week late tomorrow.
...........................
I decided to make myself a calender. I used my Nesties 4 .
I cut some nestie flourishes and covered them in 
Versamark & WOW Amber Rose EG so they were the same colour as my flowers & flourishes.
Cuttlebug large dots EF
Bits from my stash.
....................
Challenges
Divas By Design " Anything goes"
Make it Monday # 66

Have a lovely day.
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jan, I love the style. Lovely news about baby Max. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeou Jan, great news on the safe arrival of Max, I hope your new granddaughter arrives very soon
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous calendar Jan. Congrats on Max's safe arrival and hope your grand daughter arrives safely soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calendar is lovely, very pretty. Is Max a new grandson? I knew about the expected girl but not of this one! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous calendar Jan,really pretty...congrats on the new baby boy..Max..very cute name.

    Thanks for sharing on MIM.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congratulations on the arrival of Max Jan xxxxx
    How lovely.

    Your calendar is gorgeous! love the design!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the first new arrival and still on pins and needles about the other. Sounds like my daughter. She was a week late and born in Germany too. Must be something about Germany..LOL!
    Your calendar is AMAZING!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new arrival.
    This is such a pretty calender and a gorgeous colour.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful calender, wonderful design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan, this calendar is gorgeous. Beautiful colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jan .Lovely wall hanger .Those nesties make beautiful frames for those great flowers and the calendar.
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan