My Wonderful Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

White on white Christmas



Hi Everyone, gosh it's freezing here. A real hard frost hope the snow stays away.
 I'm off with my dear friend Glynn to see Status Quo, Roy Wood & Kim Wild tonight at the Metro arena. 
I can't wait! 
We go every year to see Quo and they never disappoint. 
................................
Now enough from me onto my card.
i love WOW and the lovely Doreen brought me a beautiful Christmas card similar to this one yesterday. I don't think I have made anything with the bauble stamp so here we go my version of Doreen's card.
WOW snow embossing powder.
.............................
Have a lovely warm day everyone & thanks for visiting.
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie this is stunning, I love the white so effective hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly! Pristine! Divine!

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful Christmas cards you have made Jan. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. doreen fitzpatrick19 December 2011 at 20:19

    well i am pleased you liked it jan i was a bit nervous of making this one as my stamping isnt that good but getting there lol doreen xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, my goodness these are wonderful and so elegant. Love them! Thanks for joining with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card hun...

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan