My Wonderful Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Dt card & my Dad. 89 today!

I used a coloured image from Daisy & friends cd, I must be having a bright pink phase lol it seemed like a good idea at the time but now I'm not so sure!!
This time at Whoopsi Daisy we have  Sande's Sketch for you to follow. 
I used a Craftwork 8x8 card & sentiment.
MS PATP, Spellbinders shapes. Sizzix cats.

It's my dear old Dad's 89th birthday today this was taken on Saturday night after we had all been out for a meal. It was his wife Moyra's 75th birthday. We were celebrating both of their birthdays & their silver wedding on 4th April.


Hope you will join us at WD this week. We have lots more talented DT members so lots more inspiration.
Challenges
Make it Monday Challenge #83 "Anything goes"
The Craft place "Spring"

Have a great week everyone.
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jan

    I love your positively pink card!! Pink is always a winner with me :o)

    Very sweet little image and a great take on the sketch.

    lovely photo of your Dad too, I hope he and his wife enjoyed the celebrations.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jan! I love the colours and congratulations to your dad on his birthday too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DT card is beautful Jan, the image is just so cute. Happy Birthday & Congratulations to your Dad as well, what a great age to get too. He certainly does not look his age from that photo anyway. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Jan, lovely design and the image is so cute. Seen your card on MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous card, love the adorable image and fab colours, happy birthday to your dad
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to you daddie, this card is gorjuss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jan, love the bright pink. Happy birthday to your Dad. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan! I'm glad I'm not the only one been bitten by the hot pink bug lately. Must be Spring in the air that's doing it for me. :) Your card is fantastic and what wonderful pictures you posted too! Happy Birthdays are definitely in order.
    Have a great one and thank you for sharing at Make It Monday.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your Dad!!!!! Now i know you are daddy's little girl, because you look like your Dad.
    Very pretty card too.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pink card is so pretty and cheery, Jan. Well done to your dad my mum turned the same age in December but have to say 21!! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card,love the image,I saw this over on MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is great. Love the photo of your Dad, he looks quite content sitting there and yes, you do look like him. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hip hip horay for youre dad! And a nice card you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty in pink! Love your work on the sketch with the details. :)

    albury motel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous. I have this CD and love it!. Thanks for playing along at TCP challenge this time! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan