My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 30 May 2012

CFAS challenge "Many Layers"

Hi everyone it's time for a new challenge over on CFAS " Many Layers"
My image is Baby crib by JSL 
Our sponsors this week are;


Just Some Lines


................
I coloured my image with Lyra colours, Embossed the cream card with Chloe's A5 Texture plate vines.  Papers by Pink Petticoat.
Bits from my stash.
.......................
Blog Hop
Winner is..................................... Lou Lou!
Congratulations!!!
If you send me your address Lou Lou I will send your goodies.
If the prize is not claimed in 2 weeks!
 I will run a blog candy with it.
...................

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous ,great image...love the soft colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, gorgeous colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gentle colours, great card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous Jan...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Jan, really pretty and delicate.
    I can't wait to see the completed birthday card from your post below.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning Jan! Love all of the layers :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan