My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Diamond Wedding + one!



Hi everyone. This morning I have a couple of cards to show you I made for some family friends. I will be back later with my Crafting For All Season DT card.

Diamond Wedding
Recipe
A5 pearl card from Anna Marie Designs.
Background is Chloe's A5 vine embossing plate
Metal corners from Dawn till Dusk
Hearts are Nellie Snellen dies.
Ribbon is from MeiFlower

Colin card!
A5 card (Card stock is from Ross paper and card)
Image is a really old stamp.
I stamped the image with Memento Cocoa. 
Coloured it with Pro Markers.
Letters are Cheery Lynn Dies. 
A little Glossy Accents.
.................

Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anniversary card is gorgeous Jan love the layout, and the birthday card is lovely too xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Diamond Wedding card is so very elegant and I love Colin's fun card
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning Diamond wedding card . And i love the colin card , great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Jan,love the image on the Colin one.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards Jan, really like the Diamond W.A xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friends will be over the moon with these cards.... beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two super cards Jan, I'm sure the recipients will love them.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards, I'm sure they will be very much appreciated. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jan! The Anniversary card looks so classy. I also love the second card too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Jan! I always love seeing your elegant cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two really beautiful cards Jan, I am sure they will be adored.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. two beautful cards jan..pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely cards the wedding anniversary one is very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are both gorgeous, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan