My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 23 August 2012

Kanban Dt card.



Hi everyone what an exciting week I have had and thank you all so much for your support.  I love reading your wonderful comments.
Today's card is another of this weeks Kanban dt card.
I love cream & gold and this beautiful Kanban stamp. Sentiment and the cream card is also Kanban.
Gold card id Hunkydory.
I braided the ribbon which I bought from MeiFlower.
I used Wow Brass Sparkle & A Chloe's Embossing plate.
Spellbinders edge & label.
Marianne circle die.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jan and love the ribbon xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jan, I love the colourway and the ribbon braid x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful i love love love how you braided the ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Jan, this card is so stunning. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jan, love the plaited ribbon. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jan! I love the gorgeous layout and the plait is a stunning addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. I do love that platting of the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work as always, Jan. I love the colours and the materials you have used. The textures and dies all work so well together.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo! I love dotty, this is fab, love the ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card jan, love the colours..pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card . And i love that braid x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan