My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Sample for Daisy & friends cd.



Metal corners are from Dawn till Dusk



Hi Everyone, 
Today I have a sample to show you I made for Joanna Sheen & Create & Craft for the new Joanna Sheen cd Daisy & Friends Christmas. 
This delightful image has been designed by the talented Lynn Carter
It was an absolute joy to work with.
All the images on the cd have a one for you to colour and a pre coloured.
Also used bits from my stash.


Thanks for calling
xx Jan


12 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous,love the colours and designs. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan they are gorgeous just adore all the images xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of cards Jan, I love them all but the top one with the lovely red bow and the pink ones are my favourites xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all super but I just adore the first one - so cute!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection of cards Jan...:-)

    Big hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Jan, you have been busy, I only managed to get 1 completed
    The are all so beautiful, I am being girly I love the pink on all the ribbon around the image and the little flowers are wonderful

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Samples Jan. It certainly looks to be another winner for Joanna. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi jan beautiful cards...pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan.... Wow what can I say.... your cards are stunning, I love them all, the images are Fab, and the colours you've used are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brillant selection of samples Jan.. this CD Rom is going to be a winner... fabulous makes.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and feminine. Great ruffles.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan