My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

Clean and simple sketch!






  

Hi everyone, sorry I have been quite for a couple of days!
I haven't been out for a few weeks because of the snow and finally managed to escaped 2 days in a row for some retail therapy!
Hubby asked me if I would like to go to The Range today and my response was Yes please if you have some money! His face was a picture, it cost him £40 but I said I'm worth it!

Over on Less is more it's time for another challenge and a sketch.
 1st card
I stamped a background strip using Chocolate Baroque lace stamps and some MomentoToffee Crunch.
I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut the yellow shape out!
 Teddy is form Kobi Engraving, crafts & gifts available at Franki's
My next 2 cards were made with Kanban black card and Xcut border die & Spellbinders label.
Thanks for calling!
xx Jan


17 comments:

  1. Such a hard style to master but you do it so well. Particularly like the first card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three super cards Jan. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Jan, you do these so well, I am hopeless. Glad you had a good day at the Range.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards as always Jan. Love how you've managed to get such a cute image in such a CAS card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love the Silhouette! I don't know how I managed before I got mine. Lovely cards, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LIM cards Jan - and yes you are worth it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards - love the black and white so classy
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three Fabulous cards hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely assortment of CAS Cards using your sketch Jan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely Jan and good cards to have in your stash.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards Jan. I hope you enjoyed your visit to The Range! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Jan and what a lovely hubby to ask if you want to go to the Range. My hubby is very good and takes me there but I dont think hes ever asked me if I want to go. He knows it will cost him too much. Lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. No wonder you married him Jan, LOL, what a sweetheart, love this card, I really love your "simple, less is more, kind of cards" you really pull if off, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. jan these are fab cards.. Al has banned me from going to range as i always come out with stuff i don't need

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great Jan, a little retail therapy always works for me too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan