My Wonderful Followers

Monday 14 January 2013

GDT For Forever Friends!


Hi everyone!
WhoopsiDaisy are sponsoring Forever Friends Challenge "Use your favourite Embellishments" a couple of us Daisy Divas have been asked to be GDT. 
I used 2 of Linnies pre coloured images from Sheet 389.
You get 4 images on one sheet two you can colour yourself and two pre coloured. 
Pearl Drops and Sekura Stardust glitter pen.
I use the gorgeous butterflies made with Nellie Snellen punch and emboss.
I also used some lovely little hearts.
I used Chloe's Scroll and sentiment stamped with WOW Embossing powder.
I have some blog candy HERE if you would like to enter.
Challenge
Make It Monday "Anything \Goes"
Simply Create "Anything Goes"
Card Making Mama's "Anything Goes"
Tsunami Rose "Anything Goes"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

16 comments:

  1. too cute jan! love the butterflies and those girls are too adorable. a huge congrats on getting to guest design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images are fabulous - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jan, as always. Love what you do.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another fab card Jan.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty. Love the image and details Jan.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and colouring Jan

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card that I spied on MIM! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful my dear^_^ Lovely image and fab detail^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jan! I love the images and the beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the colours!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fab card Jan, I love the way you combined the images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toooo cute... Thank you for joining us in our Challenge Wednesday :)
    ~Rhonda TRD DTL
    http://www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh!!! The cards just keep getting more beautiful, every one has outdone themselves, keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this so much Jan, love those images, so saucy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan