My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Get Well Card!


Hi everyone, welcome to my new followers! 
A late post from me today! 
I made this candle card.
I used
Tim Holtz pricking ruler.
JustRite Cupid background stamp & Antique Tags One dies. 
I stamped in Versamark and embossed with white Stampendous powder.
I used Spellbinders Labels 20 & JustRite Kindness stamps.
Brilliance Pearl Crimson.
Get well sentiment is Kanban.
Bits from my stash.
My inspirations for today's card came from Sue Wilson.
Instruction for candle box HERE
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift/card Jan.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card/Gift . The colour of the ribbon and candles is just wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan this is so so elegant and beautifully finished. Will be a truly special gift

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Jan, love the gorgeous stamps and a beautiful get well gift too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card/gift, the colour is gorgeous. I keep saying I'm going to make one but haven't got that far yet. Would you mine me asking have you got the instruction for this please x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful ...New follower too..XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie, this is fabulous, great colour combination x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jan, bound to cheer the recipient up.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little card & gift! I really must try one of these!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous creation Jan:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous gift/card - beautiful colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning project Jan, just love it, will check out that tutorial really want to make these, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful and elegant, I love the rich Crimson colour
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan