My Wonderful Followers

Monday 14 January 2013

Monochrome at WhoopsiDaisy


Hi everyone & a warm welcome to my new followers.
It's time for another challenge over at WhoopsiDaisy "Monochrome"
I used this beautiful pre coloured image from sheet 418.
I used some fancy papers I have had for ages.
I used a Marian fancy oval die. MS punch. Flowers & butterfly are from Poundland.
Some of of us Daisy Divas have been asked to GDT over at Forever Fiends so please pop back in a little while for the new Forever Friends challenge.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jan and a lovely little image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How blooming cute is this card, Jan, love Whoopsi Daisy images and Monochrome, well my favourite really, hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also have fun at Forever Friends, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous jan! those colours are so pretty together and love the die cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful monochrome card and such a lovely image,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one Jan the layout is great

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your monochrome themed card, Jan - lovely!

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This monochrome card is just stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Jan, love the layout, and the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous Jan

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Jan...I just love the cute image chick. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan