My Wonderful Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

Sad News!

The Director's of Kanban Crafts http://www.kanbancrafts.com/uk/index.php are sad to report the closure of the business. They would like to extend their gratitude and thanks to all their customers for their support and loyalty over the years. 
On a personal note, from the design team we would like to wish Karen and Keith lots of love and thank you for the opportunity you gave us all as part of your fantastic team. We wish you good luck and success in the future.


Love from the Kanban Design Team 
XXX

3 comments:

  1. This is indeed sad news Jan. I love all their products and I have lots of card that will last me for a while yet.They will be missed by lots of crafter's. Hope all goes well for them. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad, I will miss seeing yours and some of the other DT's lovely work using these products. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very sad news. I just love their stamps xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan