My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 11 July 2013

Less is More "50 shades"



Hi Everyone I finally got to do my Less is more "50 shades" card.
I was away in London over the weekend. V&A Bowie is exhibition, Stones in Hyde Park and Kensington Palace Royal dresses. I needed a  few of days to recover but it was worth it.
.............
I hadn't read a book for years until 50 shades now I have a Kindle and read lots. So thank you 50 shades.
.....................
I used Creative Expressions Lattice Hear A4 EF
Spellbinders border
Linen silver/grey card
Ross patterned card.
Tattered Lace shoe
Craftwork cards sentiment.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

21 comments:

  1. Oh, actually just read the books, took me ages to get into the 1st one, thought, "he is a git" then he was not so much, LOL...fabulous card my dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish card i love the shoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Jan. I agree Kindle makes you want to read more. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous chic card Jan...I totes love it hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my kindle and couldnt be without it. Lovely classy card. wow isnt that shoe just to die for.
    Kay.x
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab design, I have this stamp and you have given me another way of using it
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and stylish.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Jan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Jan..glad you had a great weekend, sounds like you need a break to get over it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a snazzy shoe Jan, it looks fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful & truly elegant card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice Jan. So elegant looking. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very stylish card Jan, I love the patterned card you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, elegant, expensive looking and I love love love that shoe!!!

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning and so elegant . Love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the card .I to was never a reader till I got a kindle and I read a lot more now, I have to seeing as my other half is now a author ..lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. very stylish and elegant I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan