My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 31 October 2013

Some MDF with No Papers!


Hi everyone!
Today I have some decorated MDF to share with you. I bought it at Harrogate Papercraft show.
I painted it with cream emulsion when dry I then stamped all over using Heartfelt Creations background stamp and TH Distress ink Seedless Preserves.  I coloured the centre of the flowers with DI  Crushed Olive.
I went over the centre again using gold Wink of Stella.
I used Spellbinders Grand Large Labels .
I went round the edges with Amethyst Promarker 
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

10 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous detailed project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the papers and great colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project - love the papers and the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Love it Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great creation, love the stamp and the colours you've chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever Jan. It looks fabulous too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous creation Jan, love your flower background.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Jan. I love how you've decorated the words and background, the flowers are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Jan, love the colours here, are you hanging it in your craftroom?, I would, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan