My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

Another two Christmas!



Hi everyone, this is my second blog today!
 I hardly dare say it but I think I have finished my Christmas cards!! Mmm I wonder who I have forgotten!
1st card
I made using a Stamping up corner stamp and Cosmic Shimmer Silver Pearl.
Memory Box heart and Spellbinders Poinsettia. 
It's my sisters card. 
2nd card
I used a Studio cutting file. Freebie by Jenniec on Uk Scrappers 
You do need to join but it's free and after a while you will have access to loads of fabulous & free files.
I made this one for my Nephew & Niece. They prefer Cas cards.
......
Challenges
Less is more I chose weeks  142 Trees and WOW 140
Thanks for calling.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
xx Jan





18 comments:

  1. the card on top is gorgeous and elegant Jan the second card is beautiful.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jan. I'm just about finished my wrapping. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful also!! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Jan and you are so good about letting people know how to access free stuff!
    Brilliant!
    Thanks so much once more
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Jan. Your first card is very elegant and would make a great Valentine/Wedding card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards,love the designs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Jan!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, I love the first one. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi hun the heart die is my very favourite die ever and the merry christmas close 2nd - great cards hun and the very best for christmas and the new year - ty so much for your lovely support x

    ReplyDelete
  11. the top one is so elegant, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautifully elegant cards - love the blue and white one - so crisp!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful, very elegant xx Merry Christmas Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two very elegant and pretty cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are lovely with you. The first is so elegant and I like your choice of colour for the second.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards, I really love that heart die cut on the first one, just stunning. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two gorgeous cards Jan.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan