My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 19 December 2013

Birthday!


Hi everyone, it's been one of those days today! I won't bore you with all the details we all have them, 
I was up most of the night and needed to lie down this afternoon but hubby had loads of phone calls to make so no sleep again lol!
My best mate is taking me on our yearly night out to see Status Quo! So looking forward to that.

My card is 8x8 shoe and bag topper are Studio file from Card Making Downloads/
Bits from my stash.
Makes a pleasant change from Christmas lol!
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

11 comments:

  1. Brill Jan love it - love all bags and all shoes lol - thought the bag and shoes were die cut - v effective x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, this is gorgeous, love the shoes and handbag and a fabulous bow. Enjoy your Status Quo evening.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very beautiful card Jan.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card as always Jan, Lovely images and a wonderful colour combo.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love this elegant looking card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the declicate colours on this card. It's beautiful and very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow , lovely card and design...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great night at status quo... Your card is beautiful Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jan, Fabulous card and design, loving the shoes and the bags.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan