My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 7 December 2013

Less is more!



Hi everyone!
I think I must be having one of those days, it has taken me ages to make this simple card! I have a bit today today but can't find the energy to do it lol!

 It's Less is more time once more this time it's Metallic element plus 1 colour!
I used one of Chloe's Snowflake stamp. Wow Silver Bells Embossing powder.
I stamped onto Acetate.
Yes Holley I cut it out by hand! lol!
As you can see the silver Cosmic shimmer in the middle is still wet!
Greetings stamp is a freebie I have had a while!
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

22 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Jan. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflake card! Have a great weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that snowflake.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love that snowflake.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning, I just have to ask you talk about a snowflake stamp...did you cut that snowflake out? WOAH! wow....

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card - love that snowflake

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful snowflake card! Very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What patience to cut this out Jan.Great job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Jan, love your snowflake.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous CAS card Jan, I love the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Jan, as always hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an amazing snowflake, Jan ... so much sparkle and shine! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful in its simplicity.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card and love the snowflake just gorgeous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty !!! love it x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan