My Wonderful Followers

Friday, 28 February 2014

New Stamps By Chloe sneaky peek!




Hi everyone I have some new cards to share I made using some of the new Stamps By Chloe.
I love Chloe's stamps as you no but I have to say these are my favourite!
Chloe is on Create & Craft tomorrow Saturday 1st March.
My 1st card was made with the gorgeous new handbag & sentiment.
Gorgeous new glitter is also by Chloe Starlit Sky.
I used a Bridgeport assortment pack of paper I have had for years. Busy for me but I love the colours.
I stamped with Silver Bells EG. Silver linen card is from Create & Craft.
My 2nd card was made with  the small shoes and 8 petal flower. I stamped the handbag and shoes onto Shrink Plastic and coloured with ProMarkers.
I also used HunkyDory glitter card and the fancy lattice background is a Studio file designed by Bird.
I have some more cards to share a little later.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun...:o)
    Have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking fab Jan - must tape tomorrows show xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and those stamps are lovely. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as ever Jan, love that Dress, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, the stamps are great .x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, the stamps are great .x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards Jan. Love the images and the fab colours and design.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan