My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Birthday...


Hi everyone the sun is shining but it's quite fresh out.
Hubby wants to go down to Seaton Carew for fish n chips. I will need my thermals on lol!
................................

It's been a calm week over in Germany since they got word Adam officially has full custody of our little ones. So please keep everything crossed that's the end of it. 
It's a year next week since the nightmare began.
..................................

This is one of the cards for my eldest son Gary's birthday, It's on Friday 13th He is car daft lol!
I used a Spellbinders EF the cogs were cut on my Silhouette. 
Wrench brad is from our Pound shop but I have had it ages.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. A great male card. Glad things have settled down in Germany. Enjoy your fish and chips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jan. I'm pleased to hear that things have settled down for Adam, let's hope it continues that way.
    I hope you enjoyed your fish and chips.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card for a male interested in Cars.
    Glad things are getting settled over in Germany.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for them, Fab card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and I am definitely keeping fingers crossed that everything runs smoothly for you all.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card Jan nice details. Will keep everything crossed that everything stays smooth. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a car enthusiast! I love that little wrench!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab male themed card Jan. Love the design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan this is a fantastic male card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab male themed card Jan, brilliant embossing and design.
    hope all stays calm for you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant male card Jan and great embossing. My eldest daughter's birthday is this Friday too x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan