My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Fab n Funky #252 Christmas....



Our sponsor is Bugaboo

Hi everyone, it's Team Fabs turn over on Fab n Funky and it's the final week of the month so it's Christmas.
I used the gorgeous Santa's reindeer.globe.
I took it into MY Craft Studio and made a card with it. I added some Sakura glitter. Sizzix snowflakes.
Excuse the state of my desk. I am having one of those fazes where I have a few things on the go and not much finished.
I managed to clear enough space to photograph the card and our big boy Fluffy decided he wanted some attention never mind the card lol!!!
Hope you will pop over and join in. The girls have made some great things to share.
...................................................

WOWW 303.
I haven't share for ages but thought WOYWW would like to see my desk today!
If your not sure what it is it's where we all get to snoop on each others work desks.

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan love the shape it looks really lovely and festive
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jan a beautiful Christmas card. Loving Fluffy he looks a handsome chap!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Fluffy definitely has that 'do not disturb' look on his face! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card design with a great frosty feel. I have this image but I've never used it - must do so after seeing your project. Fluffy looks pretty gorgeous too!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Kitty looks as though he is on guard should anyone dare to disturb the crafter he will pounce on them Lol!
    Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so striking….and even Fluffy coordinates with it too!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Fluffy looks very happy with all the attention. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Christmas Globe Jan and Fluffy looks so chilled out acroos your Derek's. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful christmas card.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Christmas Globe! Funny how pets need to be where we're trying to do something! Thanks for visiting! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #59

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Jan. Wonderful festive feel.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous design Jan, lovely festive card.
    Love your kitty, he's a sweetie!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fun Christmas card. I love that it turned into a snow globe. So clever

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Jan, love the image and the super design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic Xmas card glad to see I'm not the only one making them and Such a Hunky Kitty :)
    hugs Nikki 1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Jan. I love the silver & white on this great shape. Your fluffy is so cute. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgoeus card Jan. Love the snowglobe shape, so clever. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. Great shot of your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Jan....Great shape...and cute image ...love the big snowflake on the top...
    My Cats ( I have three boys) are the same...always sit when Im working...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan