My Wonderful Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

WhoopsiDaisy Samples...






Hi everyone!
Today I have some samples to share i made for Linnie at WhoopsiDaisy.
They are pre coloured images from the Sentiment CD available HERE

1st card has a stamped background I used a Honey Doo Stamp and Wow Totally Teal.I coloured the flowers with AP.Spellbinders die and DI

2nd card I used a backing paper from Michele R Designs
3rd card I used a Spellbinders border.

 4th card I used MS corner punch and some Liquid Pearls.
I used added some Sakura Stardust pen and bits from my stash
Thanks for calling
xx Jan



8 comments:

  1. Oh my Jan these are all stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four gorgeous cards. Love the images and designs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all 4 cards, they look lovely,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are really special! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty, such lovely designs
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW, these are all so stunning. Just love your different layouts, colors and the lace!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan