My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cool!


Hi everyone!
Sorry I have been awol my router decided to pack in so I had to wait for a new one arriving.
It only took 48 hours but my internet was down 4 days! I hate being without it!
Anyhow I made a couple of cards while it was down and this is one I made for our eldest granddaughter Jessica. She is 12 on Friday! EEK! Where do the years go?
..........................

I used those fabulous Woodware stamps again, Small sneakers are a background stamp.
Sentiment and the large sneakers come together. I also bought a set of words Cool & Urban are among them. Bought at Wear Carfts
I used Basil card and added some white highlighter.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. Love these in the red you used. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jan, poor you having no internet.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design Jan, hope you soon get your internet fixed, it's like losing a friend isn't it.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and design Jan. I hate being without internet access!!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,what a fab stamp,lovely colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan this is a fantastic card. I am pleased you have the internet back. I am lost when our goes down. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cool! Love the sneakers and the sparkle you've added xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card design Jan, love those boots.
    glad your up and running!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Jan, and a great colourway. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter for Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Jan, and love the colour. Hope everything is ok now with the internet. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan