My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 30 April 2015

Dreamweaver....




Case this Sketch #121

Hi everyone!
I popped over to Hannelie's blog.
I was inspired to have a go at the challenge over on Case this sketch.
I have been doing a Dreamweaver stencil coarse at Wear Crafts so decided to use one of my new Dreamweaver stencils.
I used stenciled the image twice then cut a tag out and matched it in the top right corner.
I used some gorgeous Teal and Rainbow shimmer card bought from Chloe's yesterday.
I also bought the Distress ink Evergreen Bough there. I also bought one of the new Sue Wilson dies. Well they just fell in my basket!!
Chloe is having an open day this Saturday 2nd May.
Challenge
Less is more "Use a tag"
Addicted to stamps and more Make your mark
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan I am so loving this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stenciling, so pretty. And the offset panels look great on your pearlescent card base.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Jan. The stencil and teal card are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan. great card, love the stencil and your layout. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab stencilling Jan and a great match with your card stock!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stencilling and love the design!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, and I adore the stencil! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project and colours. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! Jan this is a super fun way to incorporate the tag - to be honest I had to take a really close look!!! So clever, love the gorgeous stencilling and layout too. Thanks for playing along at Less is More. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and the rainbow shimmer paper looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooops! Just spotted you linked this up at ATSM Jan.
    thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the srencil work and fab shimmer to your card. Thanks for joinig ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had fun with this one, what a great way to add a tag!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card. Love the stencilled image and pretty layout. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan