My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 30 May 2015

It's those stamps again!!


Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend. I have had a frustrating one so far,I was asked to put a book on my SIL Ebook the Nook! I found and downloaded the book and it is now on my Pc on the Windows 8 side which I don't use. So I don't no much about it. Can I heck find it in my files. I can read it on the pc but I don't want to lol!
I have given up but I hate being beet by a machine lol! I can't even find something to help on You Tube!

...............
Anyhow over on Less is More  Lucky dip theme 2 legs or 4.
I had to use my favourite Penny Black stamps HERE and new Spellbinders die. 8x8 card is from Anna Marie designs.
I used Wow embossing powder Metallic brass.
.........
I'm off to bed now, I had a fall earlier, shook myself up and hurt my knee now hubby is walking about with a support on his knee! Hehe he must have come out in sympathy luckily mine has settled down. Hope it's ok tomorrow!!
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

19 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, I hope you are okay and your knee isn't giving you too much trouble.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jan and so sorry to hear about your fall take good care of yourself crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, I hope your knee has improved with a nights rest, and not stiffened up even more.
    Your card is gorgeous, I do like the spellbinder die with he sentiment on it is a fabulous shape.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shimmer of the card and embossing, Jan. And great to see you getting use out of your stamps. I hope your knee is better soon.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card.Hoppe you are ok after your fall.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUCH!!! I hope you're feeling better now.
    Fabulous card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Jan!
    Feel better soon!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous die and a beautiful card Jan, hope you are fine.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jan hope the knee is better today Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super design Jan, really pretty
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon Jan and thanks so much for playing along in our leggy challenge this week. Super elegant & stylish card
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Jan and wonderful stamps. I hope you sort out your techie problems, my PC has me in tears at least once a week. Hopefully you won't suffer any damage from your fall xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, sorry about your 'technical problems' and your fall - take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card, and lovely colours. Sorry about your EBook, they can be a pain at times. Hope your knee feels better today to.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, it's fluffles! OH, I SO love that cat! TOO cute. This card is totally awesome. I love the papers, the gorgeous die cut, the embossing, the sentiment, and most of all, Fluffles. Stunning Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card Jan!
    Hope your knee is better? x
    Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More

    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Jan, I do hope you are feeling better now after your fall too...not nice ;( hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan