My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Fab n Funky....


Our FAB sponsor is;
 Live & Love Craft


Hi everyone, and a warm welcome all and thank you to my new followers, good to have you here.

 It's Team Fab time over on Fab N Funky.
It's my turn to host and I have chosen the Shabby Chic theme.
I made a 6x6 card and I used Michele R Design Delicate Floral paper.
I also used Live & love crafts flowers
Marianne die.
Sentiment I have had for years and it was from Keepsake designs.
Bits from my stash.
I hope you will pop over and check out the fab Dt makes and join in with our challenge.
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. So pretty; love the backing paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan. Love the beautiful bow and that lovely frame too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab design,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Jan. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is so beautiful Jan a wonderful creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card design Jan.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty card Jan. I love the paper and gorgeous bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally FAB! Love this lace and those pearls. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan that is so pretty! Love that lush bow. Utterly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous x and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan