My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 8 April 2017

Live Love Laugh!


New Toy!


Hi everyone!
Well it's been one of those days today!
I fell in the shower and really shook myself up my shoulder is hurting even more than it usually does!
.....................
My friend managed to order 2 Tim Holtz Stamp Platforms by mistake. II have been looking at them trying to talk myself out of one but I just had to have it. It's gorgeous.
I used a TH stencil and some clear sparkle paste. When it was dry I stamped onto it using Versafine Black Onyx Crafters Companion flower stamp and a sentiment from my stash.
It was just perfect because I had to go back over the flower stamp with it being an uneven base I coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens..
.....................
As I write this Indra is on her way from Germany with the little ones. We can't wait to see them. Last time they were here was August. We speak to them on Skype and it's good but not the same as cuddles!
Less is more "One Layer" curves.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

14 comments:

  1. Lovely sparkly background - perfect for a one layer card Jan! Enjoy your visitors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan, I hope you're in less pain today, things like that really do shake you up don't they? Loving the textured background on your card and the curvy font of the sentiment.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card. I love that sparkle you added on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I hope you are okay after your fall.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jan. I've just used my platform for the first time and I love it. I hope you are enjoying your visitors. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, so sorry to here about your accident in the shower, I hope you are not in too much pain today. Your CAS card is stunning and your the flower and gorgeous texture on the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan your card is gorgeous. I love the design. I have ordered one of those. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS design Jan, hope the pain eases soon.
    Take care Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super make and love the stencilling too. I am in awe of the TH stamping platform.

    Hope you are feeling better following your fall

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your shower accident - I hope you are feeling less sore by now :(

    This is such a lovely design, so beautifully subtle.

    Enjoy your cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're feeling better Jan - that sounds like a nasty fall but what a lovely gift from your friend to cheer you up! You've done a great job on the curve challenge too so thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are better now Jan - falls like that are never nice. Great take on the curve theme with that amazing curvy font. I zoomed right in to see those lovely sparkles too - they are gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan