My Wonderful Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

New challenge at Your Scrapbook Place


Our Sponsor
Limited Runs Digital Stamps

Hi everyone!
It's the 1st of the month so it's time for a new challenge at YSP
It's anything goes and our sponsor is;
 Limited Run Facebook page HERE & shop HERE
I used Not Without My Coffee HERE
I love this fun image I will keep the card for my Sister In Laws birthday in June. She likes funny cards and is hopeless without her morning coffee.
She also mislays her teeth. I printed the image onto Anna Mariee dotty card. I used some paper bits I had layed around from CC Shabby Chic pad.
I made a small Foamiran flower. Foamiran HERE 
The little tag at the top is by Crafty Enjoyments HERE
Hope you will pop over and join us.
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

6 comments:

  1. Morning Jan what a wonderful and fun card it is just like me in a morning who ever its for will love it.

    Debs
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun card Jan, love that image and the background is great. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant and fun card, love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card Jan, a brilliant image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too fun! I love this hilarious image you chose!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan