My Wonderful Followers

Monday 3 July 2017

Congratulations....


Just Love me papers HERE
Lemoncraft - Just Love Me - 12x12 Paper Set
Soft Pastels HERE
Silk Foamiran HERE

Pair 3 HERE

Hi everyone!
For my 2nd card today I used Crafty Enjoyments amazing products.
I made an 8x8 card using ivory Ross papercraft card.
I cut a piece of the same card a little smaller and embossed it with an A4 Lattice heart Creative Expressions folder.
I wrapped 3 lots of ivory ribbon around the sheet.
I I cut some ivory fancy paper with a Marianne die/  and added it to the center of my card.
I cut some white Silk Foamiran with Sheena Douglas flower dies coloured it with the Soft Pastels so it looked more Ivory.
I placed the chipboard in the center of my circle.
I added a bow & a stamped sentiment.
Bits from my stash.

 Crafty Enjoyments SHOP
Crafty Enjoyments blog HERE
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
Challenges
Outlawz "Favorites"
Crafting from the heart "Anything goes"
A bit more time to craft "Anything goes"
A perfect time to craft "Anything goes"
Crafty card makers tic tac tos.
I used the top layer Pearls ribbon and dry embossing
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan, love the flowers and beautiful bride and groom.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Jan, beautifully designed and love the embellishments. Gorgeous flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the design .x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan, beautiful flowers and Bride & Groom.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning project Jan - love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful Card, love the flowers and couple....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Jan. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunnimg card and love the bride and groom shape

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful elegant card, Jan. I love the flowers and all the dimension on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Jan, the embellishments are so beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderfully elegant card Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful monochromatic card and a fabulous design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Tic, Tac, Toe' challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see your inspiring art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan