My Wonderful Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Christmas Sparkle



3D chipboard HERE
Team of reindeers large - 0908D Cardboard
Foamiran HERE
029 Foamiran Off-White  - 0029 Foam
Gems HERE
Self-adhesive crystals 3 mm pure - 0025 Emb
Hi everyone!
I finally got round to making this fabulous chipboard sleigh.
I decorated it with gems and flowers.
Flowers were cut with Chloe's Poinsettia dies.
I cut a couple of sheets of card and then added a sheet of Lemoncraft paper HERE.
I also added two CC dies Christmas & Sparkles.
..........................
Crafty Enjoyments blog HERE
Crafty Enjoyments shop HERE
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
Creative chipboard group HERE

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

8 comments:

  1. Wow Jan this is stunning it is absolutely beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jan this is wonderful, I love the poinsettia's and gorgeous sleigh. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Jan! I love the poinsettias.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely stunning Jan. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jan - this is amazing, wouldn't mind that on my windowsill Christmas eve!! Fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome what an absolutely stunning project Jan just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning project Jan. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan