My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

Perfect Partners & Sparkle pens tutorial.



Perfect Poppies stamps & dies HERE

Cut your flowers with the dies.
Make sure your stamp is flat then ink it.
Place one half of your die cut over your stamp press firmly into the center.
(I do it from left to right but it's up to you.)
Lift the stamp up and match up the other half then press into the center once again.
If you miss any just pop it back on and press again.
I am so impressed with this technique.
 It really works!
On a piece of scrap card I matched the Sparkle medium colours I wanted.
I used 
Lavender Amethyst for the flower.
Holly Leaf & Lemon for the leaves.
I love the way the flowers pop.

I used Flutterby matt mirror card & a butterfly sheet from the Flutterby paper pad.

The butterfly paper was in my scrap box and there was a corner missing from a 7x7 square so I cut the opposite corner to make it a feature.


I added the coloured flowers with glue Gel.

Hi Everyone!
Blogging twice in a day lol!
I am very impressed with Sheena's perfect partner stamps and dies. In Full Bloom!
I'm not sure if the ranges are the same but all the In Full Bloom collection are.
Challenges
Colour Crazy "Anything goes"
2 crafty Critters "Got to have a critter"
A Bit more time to craft "Anything goes"
A perfect time to craft "Anything goes"

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card and fab colouring. I do love her stamps. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful. Nice work.Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. I love it. Stay safe and warm. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jan.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial Jan and a beautiful card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan