My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 27 May 2018

New challenge at The Outlawz.

Our sponsor is; 
Hi everyone!
I am standing in for the lovely Holley at the Outlawz today.
She broke her elbow bless her. I would like to wish her a speedy recovery.
Our sponsor is Mari Digis and I used Bon Voyage.
It's an Anything goes challenge HERE
I coloured the image with SN pencils.
Papers & foamiran from Crafty Enjoyments HERE
Bits from my stash.
Challenges
Hiding in my craft room "Any holiday"
 Dragonfly Dreams "Here come the girls"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

5 comments:

  1. Sorry cute. Love this stamp it was just perfect for my upcoming vacation. Thanks so much for filling in for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and image - great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, great image, colours and flowers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours, design and image - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan