My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Shed


Hi everyone!
I've been really struggling health wise the last couple of weeks.
I have finally got to play with some new stash over the last few days.!
I bought some Creative Expressions stitched rectangles.
The cute Bear is from a Kay Sue paper pad. 
Butterflies are CC and the clock is from Ali Express.
Challenges
A Bit More Time to craft "Anything goes"
Animal Friends Challenge "Must use an animal"
Lemon Shortbread "Anything goes"

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, love the cute image and the dies are super.
    Hope you're feeling better and the sunshine is helping.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wundervoll! Absolut phantastisch!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den AnimalFriends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. That teddy is so cute, and I love that diecut clock - fabulous card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card with such an adorable image. I hope your feeling better soon. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, deine Karte gefällt mir richtig gut. Klasse gemacht! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Animal Friends Challenge. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan