My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2018

WOYWW #493



Hi everyone and a happy WOYWW #493!
For those who don't no we get to peak at everyone's work space.
I have been making some samples for the amazing Mitzi at AuroraWings.
If you would like more info please pop back tomorrow afternoon UK time.
..............
I did some more glass etching (i am loving this technique) onto a mirror. My friend and I both adore the late David Bowie and we have lots of amazing memories of seeing him in concert. 
8 concerts and everyone amazing.
I have had this stencil for quite a while and I am pleased with the way it turned out.
His last album was called Black Star, hence the black stars. I 
Now shall I keep it or give it to Glynn my bestie MMMnnn!!
If you want to join in pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

13 comments:

  1. Hi Jan. You are so right, David Bowie was an amazingly talented artist and his music will live on. Love the glass etching. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit. Glass wok is not something I have tried but yours looks amazing. Have a great week. x Maggie. #8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jan! I'm late too!! That is so amazing. Is it a mirror or glass? I liked David Bowie too. I love it.
    Belinda #34

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool etching! I've tried my hand at it years ago but nothing this elaborate! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
    Carol N #22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan. Well done - that's a lovely gift.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, amazing artwork of an amazing artist. Lucky you seeing him in concert so many times. Have a lovely week Heather x #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that looks amazing!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that's beautiful! It's a technique I would never dare to try, the mirror sure looks amazing with Bowie and the stars! Thanks for stopping by my blog, enjoy your day! Big hug from Holland. Marit #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan, wow, what a fab technique! Looks amazing. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello. Very beautiful work i like it hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the visit Jan. Love the mirror, such a hard decision! Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jan, David Bowie etching is fab.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #19

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan