My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 4 May 2019

Floral alphabet

I cut and stamped with black SN quick dry Harmony ink pad.
Coloured using Tri Blend markers 
I used 
orange blend light green dull green coral blend citrus purple true blue.
..................
For the next layer I used Colour blend pencils
canary pumpkin nectarine vintage blue fireweed pewter jade sage from the essentials set.

.........................
I used a SN black sparkle pen to colour the alphabet
Matted onto black card.


Hi everyone!
I hope your all enjoying the weekend It's a bank holiday weekend (UK).
 I just had to have this gorgeous set of Floral Alphabet stamps HERE0


Nicola set me a target of making something with the name Glynn. 
If your wondering who Glynn is she's my sister by choice!
Thanks for calling
xx Jan


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, loving the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such wonderful colouring and design, I think I may just have to get some of those pens. Now following. x
    http://tinas-cards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jan, I was lucky enough to create samples with these stamps, the are gorgeous aren't they.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look great Jan 😀 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan this is a stunning project. I love it. Those stamps are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring, it turned out lovely

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan