My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2019

WOYWW #522



Foamiran Flowers.
I cut the flowers using CC dies. 
I heat the foam using a heat gun. I hold the flower still with a pokey tool'
 I like to start about 4 inches above the flower and move the gun higher as soon as it starts to curl.

I put the flower on top of each other with a hot glue gun.

I added a large pearl to each centre.
I glued the to the card and added a little purple glitter pen to the edges. 

Hi everyone and a happy WOYWW #522.
I finally got my hands on the new Spring is in the air kit by Crafter's Companion.
I made some foamiran flowers using the flower dies from the kit.
I have the iron to heat the foamiran but I prefer to use my heat gun.
We have a Facebook group called Fabulous Foamiran
we would love it if you pop over and joined us HERE
Have a great week.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and loving the flowers. Thanks for sharing you desk.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful flower and gorgeous die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Jan and enjoyed your flower tutorial. I love making flowers. I havent used the foamiran before as I use flower forming foam. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those flowers are lovely and the card is so pretty!!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers.. I bought some foamiron at a show once after seeing a great demo... wonder where it got put!! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful card and lovely flowers. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#9)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you make it sound a lot less fiddly than I found it to be!! Practice, me thinks. Pretty card, so worth the investment of patience!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and flowers. I love all those layered petals. Dorlene #34

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan gorgeous card. I'm a bit late tonight but better late than never I guess. Wishing you a happy woyww, what's left of it. Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry to have taken so long to visit. Unfortunately, my electricity was off this afternoon and into the night due to the storms. Now it is back on and I'm trying to play catch up.

    I couldn't believe that was a card. It is frame worthy. Happy WOYWW from #3.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is quite a production line with the flowers Jan. Great tips. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your flowers are lovely and the card is gorgeous! I've played with foamiran but didn't like the control I got. I must have been doing something wrong! Happy WOYWW
    Glenda #21

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jan, gorgeous card! Foamiron makes beautiful flowers. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and flowers Jan! I have made some of the foamiran flowers in the past, they can be quite fiddly I know but you did a great job here ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan