My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2020

WOYWW #555 & another sneak peak...



Hi everyone & a happy WOYWW #555!

What a mess my craft room is.
My 6 year old grandson Jayden told me I have to clean it up as it's my responsibility! Haha!
I've been trying to sort out my new Spectum Noir Illustrators alcohol markers. 
I still need loads of them they are fab though..
...................

Here's another peak at the next CC Sara's Signature collection Crafty Fun.
I just loved playing with the collection. As always it is amazing.
It will be launched on HSN USA next week. 
Create & Craft next month.
....................
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Children are so different these days. Fancy being told by your Grandson that you need to tidy up you craft space doesn't he realise that we are not good at being tidy! Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  2. out of the mouths of babes.... I love a "busy" craftroom!! Happy WOYWW Helen # 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, great card, love the colour. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Jan, it's very clever and perfect for a crafter. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the craft bag topper.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan your card is fantastic I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of the mouths of babes....! it is your responsibility, but good luck with explaining how some things do and don’t have to be tidy without altering your grandsons perception of everything his mum and teachers have taught him about the need to be tidy!!! Love the die cut tool bag on your card, you are patient to do those little bits!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan