My Wonderful Followers

Friday 31 July 2020

Done at last!




Hi everyone!
Over the last few months we have been getting our home updated we didn't have any carpets for a couple of month due to the lock down and it has taken ages but worth the wait.
I decorated some MDF products I've had laying around for years.
I even coloured a red glass vase with black gesso to match lol. I sprayed the red flowers with yellow but they are more orange.
I painted everything I wanted black then added some Cadence Crystal paste and bling trim!
Tissues are on a tray we bought at B&M.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan


2 comments:

  1. The top hat is fabulous! I see you have used Cadence products, they are they best! Do you like them?
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I love the Cadence products x

      Delete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan