My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2020

WOYWW #578

 8x8 journal pages


Hi everyone!
It's ages since I got to join in with WOYWW it's number 578.
It's where we get to nosy at each other's work station!
It's been a strange time here but we have managed to get the house updated it's such a relief.
It's so frustrating when you have to wait till someone can help we managed to find a lovely decorator that didn't charge the earth. It was mainly painting. 
 Hubby took the carpets down the tip and the next day we went into lock down!! 
Finally we are ready for the new furniture goodness know's how long it will take as it is being made in Italy! We will get there in the end.
Hubby has been poorly for weeks and I broke a bone in my foot! What a pair!
.....................
I have done a couple of online Facebook classes, Dyan Reaveley & Tracy Scott.
The classes are available on Facebook.
The pages above are what I did in Dyan Reaveley class 9 £12 HERE
Tracy Scotts from Paperartsy's facebook page is HERE
The classes are available indefinitely.
I am also into Paperartsy's Jofy. I love her flower stamps.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Jan your journal pages are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbours were half way through a kitchen fit when Lockdown started, they had a sink but no cooker! I'm glad you're sorted now and hopefully you're through the wars. Lovely monochrome prints there!
    Hugs
    LLJ 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan. Good to see you today. Sounds like you have had a really busy - and chaotic - time. Workmen have not been able to get the supplies they need to do the jobs, have they.
    Trust you will both soon be up and running and that your health will be much better. Well done on the pages.
    Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous journal pages, love them to bits. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x20x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous journal pages!
    I too love the Jofy stamps!
    happy woyww!
    Susan #12

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fab pages! sorry to hear of your trials with the decorating! helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for keeping being inspired during the lockdown with the classes. I heard good things about them both and as soon as I saw your white doodling it made me think of Dyan's style! Have a lovely week, Lisa-Jane #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan, i'm loving your doodles. I wish I had time for online classes they would have given me so much pleasure over the past few months.
    I'm glad to here you have been able to spend your time updates your home it makes us feel so much better in ourselves when things look clean and fresh around us.. no enjoy all your hard work. Happy WoywW Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the black and white spreads! Have a great week. Dorlene #33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pages. It sure has been a strange 2020 so far.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you back Jan,hope you and your hubby are back to full fitness soon and that the furniture doesn't take too long to come. Cool journal pages. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jan, those black and white pages are just stunning! Makes me think I must get back to drawing and Zentangle etc. again soon! I love the white on black.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #7

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan