My Wonderful Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

Little skier Aqua, white & glitter!

8x8 card
71/2 matt Cut on the using Cricut & cart Cindy loo
Little skier & sentiment LOTV. Coloured with Pro Markers.
Nestie frame in glitter card. Snow flakes cut on the Big Shot with Sizlet. Small snowflakes same die & shrink plastic.
I am entering Publish Post
LIM challenge "Anything Goes"
LOTV Aqua white & glitter.

As some of you no my son is in Afghanistan and I finally got to talk to him today first time in a while.
 It's wassuch a relief to no he is safe. Then he says" Don't worry Mam if I get killed or injured you will be the first to no"!!! Kids Eh! Oh the joys of being a Mother!

Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

4 comments:

  1. Thats a big space to fill, Jan I know I have to do them sometimes
    Lovely job!
    Many many thanks
    Mandi LIKM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jan, gorgeous colour combo. Glad you've heard from Adam, puts your mind at rest. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jan.
    Thanks so much for all your entries to our challenge this week.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jan. Glad to hear you got your phone call. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan