My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 8 September 2011

Missing you!


A little bit worried at the moment because I haven't heard from Adam for a while! We just have to think no news is good news but I'm finding it hard to settle!I've even tried H---------K (sorry).
 I'm trying to think of happier things like a day out at Harrogate GNPE this weekend!
 I am really looking forward to it.. It's my favourite show.  Mmm now where will I put my new goodies!
Any how that's enough waffle from me , on to my card.

I am entering the very apt;
LOTV challange 111 "Missing You"
Bugaboo's challenge "Anything goes"

Recipe
8x8 card & card candy from Craftwork cards
Hunkydory cardstock
LOTV image, coloured with PM. Love the letter letter in his hand!
Glossy Accents.
Spellbinders labels 22
Spellbinders Shapeabilities  Lace doily accents!
From and Phone AMD.
Bits from my stash!
Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

Had a message from Adam via Facebook, he is ok! I'm so relieved, Thank you for your good wishes.

12 comments:

  1. Super card Jan, love the card stock. Hope you hear from Adam soon, keep your chin up :) Enjoy Harrogate at the weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan.... I hope you hear some news soon.
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan, I hope you get some news very soon
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan. Hope you hear from Adam soon as it must be such a worry too. Enjoy your week-end though. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan, I hope you hear soon, lots of hugs. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Jan, I love that image.
    Have a great day out at Harrogate this weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely card - I nearly used that image too. Glad you heard from Adam. Enjoy this weekend. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Jan,
    Love the cute image!
    So glad you heard from Adam xxx
    Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards are lovely Jan. Sorry to read on the forum that you are in so much pain. I hope it eases soon but glad you caught up with Adam on FB. Hope that eases your mind a bit also.
    Hugs - thinking of you,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous hun, love the sweet image, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear your son is okay I pray for them all to be kept safe over there and in US too on 9/11, love the card thanks for sharing Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card, love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at LOTV. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan