My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 10 September 2011

More Less is more week 32. One Layer. "Seeing double"



 I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself, I'm off to Harrogate GNPE tomorrow and I can't wait. I love the Harrogate show, it's brilliant.

I went out with a couple of friends this afternoon and I found a new Craft Shop! It's called Suzicraft . We felt  at home straight away, great prices and we even got offered a cuppa! Their websites not quite up and running but you can buy their things on ebay! It was at Stockton on Tees opposite Tecaz. Even open on a Sunday!

Anyhow onto the LIM challenge 32 One Layer "Seeing Double" I have had another 3 tries. I do struggle with one layer week.
My first one is on AMD DL Parchment card. I embossed two Mega oval nesties. Then I stamped the glasses & embossed with gold EP.
Next card I used the same technique as the first card but using the snowflakes. I drew the lines with a silver pen. Finished with Stickles.
My final card I used Bazzil basics flowers & flourishes templates and used black Enamel Accents for the black dots. Sentiment is by Bazoo.
Thanks for calling xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. I can feel your excitement Jan!
    You've been so busy AND had a trip out
    Im really impressed
    All three of your cards are lovely, think the first is my fav
    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jan, you have been busy
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time at the show and don't spend too much!
    Thanks for all these super cards, you'll be experimenting with all your new goodies soon.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three great cards Jan, enjoy Harrogate tomorrow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip out! All these cards are beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been so busy this weekend - great cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely set of cards, well done. You can view my card here .
    Maureen..........x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on 3 cards, all are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super set of cards, Jan, and all perfect for LIM challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew these are gorgeous, love those snowflakes and the dots. Looks like you got a great haul from the show:)
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Jan - all of them - you've been a busy lady! Think I rather like the snowflakes best... maybe not... the glasses are really nice ... but then again so are the dotty flowers and flourish....x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan