My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

My DT Pram for Creative Card Crew! "Baby Challenge" with Tut!

Well what an awesome fortnight at the Creative Card Crew we had 1022 entries. You certainly kept us all busy visiting your bloggs and wonderful creations.
We are so pleased and thank you all so much for joining us.
...........................................

This time our challenge is "Baby" as 5 of our crew are having additions to their families in the next few months. Including myself as we are expecting our 4th granddaughter in December.


Our wonderful sponsor's this time are. Simon says stamp


Recipe......
I cut two 11" prams out with my Cricut Expression and New Arrivals cartridge. I used Double sided cream card. 
I cut a 12x12" piece of card in half, scored around 3/4" down each side. Glue them together end to end to make a long piece of card. fold the score lines and cut zig zag like teeth right along both sides. I get an cardboard tube from a roll of kitchen roll and curve it. Score a line across around 6" in and fold. This will form the apron. Glue to each pram side, this will create the 3d affect. I make a box to glue the wheels to as this helps to strengthen. I use wooden skewers for between the handle bars & the wheels.
Then the best bit decorate as required.
Top Tip
I always use wet glue for extra strength .

Don't forget to join us at the Creative Card Crew & visit the other wonderful DT work.

....................................

Also entering
One stitch at a time challenge "Anything goes"
Whoops a daisy challenge  "More than one Fold"
Papertake weekly challenge "Anything Goes"


Thanks for calling 
xx Jan









9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jan,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jan a superb creation hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I don't know how you have the patience. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan your pram is so pretty, what a wonderful creation!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good Luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful Jan, like Hazel said I don't know how you have the patience.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. One more WOWZER!!!!! Love it. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT and Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jan, just love this creation, it is extremely creative and stunning!! Thanks so much for sharing this with our challenges at WHOOPSI DAISY and OSAAT this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan